We provide the best service in the branches we offer support:
We have more than 25 services
between Facultative and Treaties
Why choose us?
We provide security in all businesses through our commitment and business strategy.
We are characterized by the transparency of our operations, always guaranteeing the best results.
44 years of experience leading the reinsurance market in Ecuador.
We provide the best service in the branches that we offer support.
Frequently asked questions
We could grant facultative support in policies of General Third Party Liability, Products Third Party Liability, Environmental Pollution, Professional Third Party Liability and even Directors & Officers (D&O).
We do not currently underwrite these types of risks.
No. Theft and assault coverage must be offered in conjunction with Property Damage (Fire) policy.
The following graph shows the growth trend in equity over the last few years. For the period 2020, the company registered equity of USD 20,171 million.
For the first half of 2021, the company registers equity of USD 19,647 million.
44 years of experience
Our experience in facultative businesses reflected in management indicators
- As Western Oil Giants Cut Production, State-Owned Companies Step Upby Clifford Krauss on 14/10/2021
In the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, government-owned energy companies are increasing oil and natural gas production as U.S. and European companies […]
- Comp insurers do not have to cover medical pot: Minn. high courton 14/10/2021
In two separate rulings issued Wednesday, the Minnesota Supreme Court said workers compensation payers do not have to reimburse for medical marijuana because […]
- Captives offer cannabis sector choices with pros, cons: Expertson 14/10/2021
Captive insurance structures and vehicles can be advantageous to cannabis sector companies facing restrictive terms and capacity when seeking coverage, experts […]
- Axa to invest $1.74 billion to fight deforestationon 14/10/2021
French insurer Axa SA said Thursday it will invest €1.5 billion ($1.74 billion) to support sustainable forest management as part of new commitments to fight […]
- Mosaic’s new N.Y. office to focus on cyber, transactional liabilityon 14/10/2021
Mosaic Insurance Holdings Ltd. said Thursday it is ramping up its North American distribution with the opening of an office in New York for its cyber and […]
- CFC expands US terrorism insurance coverageon 14/10/2021
London-based managing general agent CFC Underwriting Ltd. said Thursday it has expanded its North American terrorism and sabotage policy.
- Eye center’s bad faith claim against CNA unit can proceedon 14/10/2021
A federal district court in New Mexico ruled an eye center was not entitled to COVID-19 business interruption coverage under a policy issued by a CNA Financial […]
- John Deere Workers Strike After Failed Contract Talksby Noam Scheiber on 14/10/2021
The action comes amid labor shortages and rising worker activism nationwide.
- There Is Shadow Inflation Taking Place All Around Usby Neil Irwin on 14/10/2021
Some companies haven’t been raising prices. Instead, they’ve been cutting back customer services and conveniences, but how should that be measured?
- September Consumer Price Index: Inflation Risesby Jeanna Smialek on 13/10/2021
Consumer Price Index data from the Labor Department showed that prices kept climbing in September, as supply chain snarls and rising rents fueled rapid […]
We innovate and provide a timely, safe and reliable service
Generating confidence to our customers