We provide the best service in the branches we offer support:
We have more than 25 services
between Facultative and Treaties
Why choose us?
We provide security in all businesses through our commitment and business strategy.
We are characterized by the transparency of our operations, always guaranteeing the best results.
44 years of experience leading the reinsurance market in Ecuador.
We provide the best service in the branches that we offer support.
Frequently asked questions
We could grant facultative support in policies of General Third Party Liability, Products Third Party Liability, Environmental Pollution, Professional Third Party Liability and even Directors & Officers (D&O).
We do not currently underwrite these types of risks.
No. Theft and assault coverage must be offered in conjunction with Property Damage (Fire) policy.
Premium issued is the cost of the protection granted by the insurer or reinsurer for each policy issued.
The following graph shows the growth trend in the premium issued in recent years. For the 2019 period, USD 39,613 million were registered.
44 years of experience
Our experience in facultative businesses reflected in management indicators
- Tech Workers Who Swore Off the Bay Area Are Coming Backby Kellen Browning on 15/07/2021
Critics said the pandemic would make the industry flee San Francisco and its southern neighbor, Silicon Valley. But tech can’t seem to quit its gravitational […]
- DaVita, former CEO indicted on labor market collusion chargeson 15/07/2021
Dialysis provider DaVita Inc. and its former CEO Kent Thiry were indicted by a federal grand jury in Denver on charges they conspired with competitors not to […]
- The Car Market 'Is Insane': Dealers Can't Keep Up With Demandby Neal E. Boudette on 15/07/2021
A shortage of computer chips is keeping automakers from producing enough cars to meet rising demand. Used cars are scarce, too.
- Federal Reserve Chair Testifies Before Congressby Jeanna Smialek on 15/07/2021
Jerome H. Powell told senators that price gains should fade, but he made it clear that the Fed is watching them carefully.
- Insurtech combines with Top 100 brokerageon 15/07/2021
Insurtech brokerage Newfront Insurance Inc. said Thursday it has agreed to merge with established brokerage ABD Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
- J&J recalls sunscreens after carcinogen foundon 15/07/2021
Johnson & Johnson is voluntarily recalling five Neutrogena and Aveeno brand aerosol sunscreen products in the United States after detecting a […]
- FTE Networks former execs charged with fraud, embezzlementon 15/07/2021
Federal and New York prosecutors on Thursday charged two former top executives of FTE Networks Inc. with several crimes including defrauding the network […]
- Facebook says Iranian hackers used site to spyon 15/07/2021
Facebook said Thursday it had taken down about 200 accounts run by a group of hackers in Iran as part of a cyber-spying operation that targeted mostly U.S. […]
- Inflation? Not in Japan. And That Could Hold a Warning for the U.S.by Ben Dooley on 15/07/2021
If the United States’ bout of rising prices soon eases, its economy could fall back into the cycle of weak inflation that preceded the pandemic — a […]
- Worker cannot revoke agreement to add medical poton 15/07/2021
An injured worker cannot revoke a workers compensation compromise and release agreement he made with his employer to obtain medical marijuana that became legal […]
We innovate and provide a timely, safe and reliable service
Generating confidence to our customers