We provide the best service in the branches we offer support:
We have more than 25 services
between Facultative and Treaties
Why choose us?
We provide security in all businesses through our commitment and business strategy.
We are characterized by the transparency of our operations, always guaranteeing the best results.
44 years of experience leading the reinsurance market in Ecuador.
We provide the best service in the branches that we offer support.
Frequently asked questions
We could grant facultative support in policies of General Third Party Liability, Products Third Party Liability, Environmental Pollution, Professional Third Party Liability and even Directors & Officers (D&O).
We do not currently underwrite these types of risks.
No. Theft and assault coverage must be offered in conjunction with Property Damage (Fire) policy.
The following graph shows the growth trend in equity over the last few years. For the period 2020, the company registered equity of USD 20,171 million.
For the first half of 2021, the company registers equity of USD 19,647 million.
44 years of experience
Our experience in facultative businesses reflected in management indicators
- Teamsters Vote for Sean O'Brien, a Hoffa Critic, as Presidentby Noam Scheiber on 19/11/2021
Sean O’Brien scored a decisive victory among union members after criticizing the current leadership as too timid in UPS talks and Amazon organizing.
- Insurers tout benefits of diverse workforceson 19/11/2021
The excess and surplus lines insurance market has an opportunity to increase diversity in the industry, executives said during a panel discussion Thursday at […]
- BRP discloses CRP price; announces another dealon 19/11/2021
BRP Group Inc. will pay up to about $275 million in its deal to buy Construction Risk Partners LLC, which it announced earlier this week, according to a Friday […]
- McKinsey affiliate to pay $18M over compliance failureson 19/11/2021
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday said an affiliate of consulting firm McKinsey & Co. has agreed to pay $18 million for compliance […]
- SEC levies $3.9B in fines in fiscal 2021on 19/11/2021
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday said it assessed $3.9 billion in fines related to enforcement actions in fiscal 2021, down from a […]
- Insurers run from ransomware cover as losses mounton 19/11/2021
Insurers have halved the amount of cyber cover they provide to customers after the pandemic and home-working drove a surge in ransomware attacks that left them […]
- Westfield opening new office in New Yorkon 19/11/2021
Jack Kuhn, president of Westfield Insurance Co.’s specialty insurance business, said it will open a new office in December in New York as it ramps up […]
- Sean O'Brien, a Hoffa Critic, Claims Victory in Teamster Voteby Noam Scheiber on 19/11/2021
Sean O’Brien said he would be more aggressive than the incumbent, James P. Hoffa, in his approach to Amazon and UPS.
- U.K. Inflation Hits a 10-Year Highby Eshe Nelson on 17/11/2021
Prices rose 4.2 percent last month from a year earlier, more than double the Bank of England’s target.
- Biden Sells Infrastructure Improvements as a Way to Counter Chinaby Jim Tankersley on 16/11/2021
Spending on roads, broadband internet and more will help revitalize U.S. competitiveness against its top economic adversary, the president says.
We innovate and provide a timely, safe and reliable service
Generating confidence to our customers