We provide the best service in the branches we offer support:
We have more than 25 services
between Facultative and Treaties
Why choose us?
We provide security in all businesses through our commitment and business strategy.
We are characterized by the transparency of our operations, always guaranteeing the best results.
44 years of experience leading the reinsurance market in Ecuador.
We provide the best service in the branches that we offer support.
Frequently asked questions
We could grant facultative support in policies of General Third Party Liability, Products Third Party Liability, Environmental Pollution, Professional Third Party Liability and even Directors & Officers (D&O).
We do not currently underwrite these types of risks.
No. Theft and assault coverage must be offered in conjunction with Property Damage (Fire) policy.
Premium issued is the cost of the protection granted by the insurer or reinsurer for each policy issued.
The following graph shows the growth trend in the premium issued in recent years. For the 2019 period, USD 39,613 million were registered.
44 years of experience
Our experience in facultative businesses reflected in management indicators
- Ambassador Tai Outlined Biden’s Goal of Worker-Focused Trade Policyby Jeanna Smialek on 10/06/2021
The U.S. trade representative called for stronger worker protections in trade policy as the administration looks to curb the negative impact of globalization.
- OSHA Issues Covid Workplace Safety Rule, But Only for Health Careby Noam Scheiber on 10/06/2021
The Labor Department says it will issue optional guidance to other employers. Some advocacy groups say more is needed.
- Greater reliance on technology here to stay: Insurance CEOson 10/06/2021
Increased connectivity and greater use of technology will be the legacy of the pandemic, according to the CEOs of some of the world’s largest insurers.
- France’s Scor, Covea agree to bury the hatcheton 10/06/2021
Covea, the top shareholder of Scor SE, on Thursday agreed to an orderly exit from Scor as the battling insurance groups reached a settlement over a frustrated […]
- Starbucks, Flush With Customers, Is Running Low on Ingredientsby Julie Creswell on 10/06/2021
At locations across the country, there have been complaints about shortages of key ingredients for popular drinks, breakfast foods and even cups, lids and […]
- OSHA’s long-awaited ETS only applies to health care workerson 10/06/2021
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration on Thursday released the details of its long-awaited Emergency Temporary Standard, which it says will only […]
- Cyber exposures top list of emerging risks: Insurerson 10/06/2021
Cybersecurity exposures top the list of emerging risks for insurers, which must deal with both coverage and operational issues relating to risk, a panel of […]
- Senate Passes Bill to Bolster Competitiveness With Chinaby Catie Edmondson on 10/06/2021
The wide margin of support reflected a sense of urgency among lawmakers in both parties about shoring up the technological and industrial capacity of the […]
- Revisions to Cal/OSHA emergency temporary standard withdrawnon 10/06/2021
The California Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board unanimously voted Wednesday night to withdraw revisions to the California Division of […]
- Highest-paid insurance executives 2021on 10/06/2021
Compensation changes for top executives at the largest commercial insurers varied significantly last year.
We innovate and provide a timely, safe and reliable service
Generating confidence to our customers