We provide the best service in the branches we offer support:
We have more than 25 services
between Facultative and Treaties
Why choose us?
We provide security in all businesses through our commitment and business strategy.
We are characterized by the transparency of our operations, always guaranteeing the best results.
44 years of experience leading the reinsurance market in Ecuador.
We provide the best service in the branches that we offer support.
Frequently asked questions
We could grant facultative support in policies of General Third Party Liability, Products Third Party Liability, Environmental Pollution, Professional Third Party Liability and even Directors & Officers (D&O).
We do not currently underwrite these types of risks.
No. Theft and assault coverage must be offered in conjunction with Property Damage (Fire) policy.
The following graph shows the growth trend in equity over the last few years. For the period 2020, the company registered equity of USD 20,171 million.
For the first half of 2021, the company registers equity of USD 19,647 million.
44 years of experience
Our experience in facultative businesses reflected in management indicators
- DoorDash sues New York City over customer data lawon 15/09/2021
DoorDash Inc. sued New York City on Wednesday over a new law requiring food delivery companies to share customer data with restaurants, saying it violates […]
- COVID-19 business interruption payouts in UK top $1.4Bon 15/09/2021
Small companies in Britain, which demanded that their insurers cover claims for losses accrued during the COVID-19 pandemic, have received more than one […]
- Appeals court affirms insurers’ win against manufactureron 15/09/2021
A federal appeals court affirmed a lower court ruling in favor of a group of insurers Tuesday in litigation filed by a Pittsburgh manufacturing company, […]
- Poultry processor cited in worker deathson 15/09/2021
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration on Tuesday announced it has cited a Gainesville, Georgia, poultry processor for 23 safety and health […]
- Cowbell Cyber introduces online marketplaceon 15/09/2021
Cowbell Cyber Inc. has launched Cowbell Rx, an online marketplace for services related to cyber insurance.
- DOJ takes challenge of nuclear site comp law to high courton 15/09/2021
President Joe Biden’s Justice Department is taking over where that of former President Donald Trump left off, challenging a three-year-old Washington state […]
- Chalk it up to bad policing of parking violators?on 15/09/2021
It’s an issue on constitutionality that won’t get wiped away. Is it ever OK for a parking enforcement officer to place chalk marks on a car tire when […]
- House Democrats’ Plan to Tax the Rich Leaves Vast Fortunes Unscathedby Jonathan Weisman and Jim Tankersley on 15/09/2021
The House Ways and Means Committee’s proposal to pay for trillions in social spending leaves wealth gains and inheritances largely alone. It focuses instead […]
- How House Democrats Plan to Raise $2.9 Trillion for a Safety Netby Emily Cochrane and Alan Rappeport on 15/09/2021
Details of the legislation show higher taxes for companies and the wealthy, but key elements differ from the Senate and White House proposals.
- Poverty in U.S. Declined Thanks to Government Aid, Census Report Showsby Ben Casselman and Jeanna Smialek on 15/09/2021
When government benefits are taken into account, a smaller share of the population was living in poverty in 2020 even as the pandemic eliminated millions of […]
We innovate and provide a timely, safe and reliable service
Generating confidence to our customers