We provide the best service in the branches we offer support:
We have more than 25 services
between Facultative and Treaties
Why choose us?
We provide security in all businesses through our commitment and business strategy.
We are characterized by the transparency of our operations, always guaranteeing the best results.
44 years of experience leading the reinsurance market in Ecuador.
We provide the best service in the branches that we offer support.
Frequently asked questions
We could grant facultative support in policies of General Third Party Liability, Products Third Party Liability, Environmental Pollution, Professional Third Party Liability and even Directors & Officers (D&O).
We do not currently underwrite these types of risks.
No. Theft and assault coverage must be offered in conjunction with Property Damage (Fire) policy.
The following graph shows the growth trend in equity over the last few years. For the period 2020, the company registered equity of USD 20,171 million.
For the first half of 2021, the company registers equity of USD 19,647 million.
44 years of experience
Our experience in facultative businesses reflected in management indicators
- Hub names former Wells Fargo exec to head new complex risk practiceon 20/10/2021
Hub International Ltd. said Wednesday it has launched its North American complex risk practice headed by former Wells Fargo executive Mary-Beth Hahn.
- Hartford must defend company in biometrics case under EPLI policyon 20/10/2021
An Illinois federal district court ruled Tuesday that a Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. unit must defend a janitorial services company in biometrics […]
- Fronting insurer raises $100M in capitalon 20/10/2021
Fronting insurer Concert Group Holdings Inc. said Wednesday it has completed its targeted capital raise of $100 million.
- Texas appeals court reverses comp case dismissalon 20/10/2021
A tanning salon worker who alleges she suffered a seizure after she was “verbally assaulted” by her manager can continue with her suit alleging that her […]
- AssuredPartners buys Iowa brokeron 20/10/2021
AssuredPartners Inc. said Tuesday it has acquired Des Moines, Iowa-based Jester Insurance Services Inc.
- FM Global promotes executiveson 20/10/2021
FM Global on Wednesday named Christopher M. Dempsey as senior vice president, EMEA division manager, succeeding Philip Johnson, who has been promoted to chief […]
- OSHA, citing Covid failures, moves to strip three states of workplace safety authority.by Noam Scheiber on 20/10/2021
The agency said Arizona, South Carolina and Utah had failed to adopt rules protecting workers from the coronavirus.
- Debate Weighs Price of Biden’s Big Plan vs. Not Actingby Jim Tankersley on 19/10/2021
Democrats are debating whether doing nothing will cost more than doing something to deal with climate change, education, child care, prescription drugs and […]
- Biden's Stimulus Is Stoking Inflation, Fed Analysis Suggestsby Jeanna Smialek on 19/10/2021
The American Rescue Plan could be pushing inflation up slightly and temporarily, a Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco analysis said.
- Democrats Are Divided on Obama-Era Debt and Spending Ideasby Neil Irwin on 19/10/2021
A more traditional view is competing against a newer approach that has become mainstream among economists.
We innovate and provide a timely, safe and reliable service
Generating confidence to our customers